If you take pride in quality work, reliability and working in a challenging and rewarding environment, we may have the opportunity for you. Please click on the title of the jobs below to see the full description of that job:
Do you have Sales Experience in the Truss Manufacturing or Building Materials Industry? Do you have the experience below? If so, WE WANT YOU!!
- Work directly with contractors and Do-it-Yourself customers
- Handle incoming telephone calls and product inquiries
- Write up customer orders in compliance with store policy and procedures
- Represent the company in a professional manner and ensure the customer is treated with respect and courtesy.
- Process special orders in compliance with store policy and procedures
- Approve returns, issue credits and produce Return-to-Vendor documents
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Handle customer concerns, complaints or issues in a timely fashion
- Be familiar with competition’s policies, pricing and activities
- Keep in-store displays in order and inform manager of stock outages
- Provide accurate and timely quotations
- Knowledge of the building materials/construction industry
- Experience with estimating fence, deck, shed, garage packages etc is an asset
- Understand common building practices, products used, city bylaws and permit requirements
- Ability to read and understand blueprints is an asset
- Effective communicator who provides exceptional customer service
- Well organized, able to prioritize and follow up
- Competent computer skills
Reporting to the RTM Manager, the Ready to Move (RTM) salesperson is responsible for the preparation, presentation and processing of quotations/orders and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate customer tours through onsite show homes.
• Represent the company in a professional manner and ensure the customer is treated with respect and courtesy.
• Prepare proposals, process contracts and work with customers/credit department to secure credit approval and collect customer payments.
• Work with customers and other staff to ensure post-order changes are implemented correctly.
• Update and change advertising materials when required.
• Keep accurate and complete documentation.
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge.
• Ensure sales office and display homes are maintained and presentable.
• Resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Knowledge of construction industry including common building practices and products used.
• Well organized, detail oriented with exceptional follow through.
• Highly developed ability to balance multiple projects, meet deadlines and strong organizational skills.
• Good working knowledge of computers.
• Ability to read blueprints is a definite asset.
• Previous experience in RTM sales is an asset.
• Valid driver’s license.