An investment in your home. And your weekends.
Trex estimates that board-for-weathered-board, a wood deck will cost more than a luxurious Trex deck over time. And in 25 years, the Trex decks will still party like new. A 25-year-old wood deck? Probably in a landfill.
The way Trex sees it, outdoor living spaces aren’t meant to be outdoor working spaces. Might as well start where you want to end up; with something beautiful effortless… and Trex.
Trex vs. Wood:
- LOW MAINTENANCE No need for staining, or repairs–
just periodic cleanings with deck wash
- CARPE DIEM OUTDOOR LIVING No weekends spent
maintaining, power washing, sanding or fixing
- CURB APPEAL Trex decks return around 66% on investment*
and instantly add property value
- PEACE OF MIND Industry leading warranties mean no warping,
rotting, splitting, mold or insect damage
- EARTH FRIENDLY Almost entirely green products from a
legendary green company
To find out more about Trex vs. wood click here (pdf). Click on an image to view gallery:
For more information visit the Trex website www.trex.com