If you take pride in quality work, reliability and working in a challenging and rewarding environment, we may have the opportunity for you. Resumes should be submitted to our Corporate Human Resource Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (204) 663-4553. Please click on the title of the jobs below to see the full description of that job:
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our Sales Team at Olympic Homes. Reporting to the General Manager, the Homes Sales Consultant is responsible for the preparation, presentation and processing of quotations/orders and to ensure customer satisfaction in their custom built ready to move home.
- Prepare proposals, process contracts and work with customers/credit department to secure credit approval and collect customer payments.
- Work with customers and the design team to create custom built homes.
- Resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with customers and other staff to ensure post-order changes are implemented correctly.
- Produce/maintain reports for management and track quotes.
- Work with General Manager to coordinate advertising programs.
- Exceptional knowledge of the construction/building materials industry and hands-on experience.
- Strong understanding of common building practices, products used and ability to read blueprints.
- Strong abilities with computers.
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive compensation plan including a competitive salary and benefit package consisting of Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, EAP, Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan and an exceptional working environment.
Please forward resume with cover letter indicating salary expectations to:
Human Resource Department, Olympic Homes, 1783 Dugald Road, Winnipeg, MB R2J 0H3, Fax: 204-663-4553, email@example.com
Reporting to the Manager, this position is responsible for the preparation, presentation and processing of quotations/orders for both contractors and cash customers. The successful candidate will have exceptional knowledge of the construction/building materials industry, a strong understanding of common building practices, products used and ability to read blueprints. Understand city bylaws and permit requirements. Strong abilities with computers and a professional level of written and verbal communication. This position also requires a high degree of organizational skills and exceptional customer service skills.
Reporting to the Olympic Building Centre Manager, this position will process all incoming calls and clients in a friendly, professional manner and assist in the organization and flow of the OBC office. The successful candidate will help develop and manage the Customer Reward and Referral program, analyze data and prepare reports, lead and support the reception area, process all transactions as per policy and standard procedures, maintain a high level of product and service knowledge, handle customer concerns, challenges or issues in a timely fashion, be familiar with competitions policies, pricing and activities, provide accurate and timely estimates/proposals and manage/maintain estimates/proposals and maintain a list of active orders. This position requires someone who is friendly and welcoming with a professional approach and positive attitude. A high degree of accuracy and organizational skills and an ability to adapt to change along with exceptional customer service and communication skills are a definite asset along with knowledge of building material terminology. Knowledge of Access, Excel, BisTrack and Mitel phone system as asset. 1 – 2 years of general office experience is necessary.