If you take pride in quality work, reliability and working in a challenging and rewarding environment, we may have the opportunity for you. Resumes should be submitted to our Corporate Human Resource Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (204) 663-4553. Please click on the title of the jobs below to see the full description of that job:
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our Sales Team at Olympic Homes. Reporting to the General Manager, the Homes Sales Consultant is responsible for the preparation, presentation and processing of quotations/orders and to ensure customer satisfaction in their custom built ready to move home.
- Prepare proposals, process contracts and work with customers/credit department to secure credit approval and collect customer payments.
- Work with customers and the design team to create custom built homes.
- Resolve customer concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with customers and other staff to ensure post-order changes are implemented correctly.
- Produce/maintain reports for management and track quotes.
- Work with General Manager to coordinate advertising programs.
- Exceptional knowledge of the construction/building materials industry and hands-on experience.
- Strong understanding of common building practices, products used and ability to read blueprints.
- Strong abilities with computers.
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive compensation plan including a competitive salary and benefit package consisting of Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, EAP, Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan and an exceptional working environment.
Please forward resume with cover letter indicating salary expectations to:
Human Resource Department, Olympic Homes, 1783 Dugald Road, Winnipeg, MB R2J 0H3, Fax: 204-663-4553, email@example.com
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Shipping Supervisor, this position will ensure orders are delivered to an identified location in a safe, timely and professional manner. We have a newer fleet and are looking for the right addition to our customer service focused, professional driving team.
QUALIFICATIONS: Current Class 5 driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract with excellent knowledge of the city and surrounding area is required. Must be highly organized, detail oriented with superior customer service and interpersonal skills. Good communication, positive attitude, problem solving skills with the ability to adapt readily to change is necessary. Knowledge of building materials, picking orders, loading and unloading, as well as lumber delivery experience is an asset.