Why Choose an Olympic Garage?
NEW! Olympic’s panelized garage system is going to save you time if you’re a do-it-yourselfer or simply want your garage to go up quickly. Our garage system comes with prefabricated wall panels which means your walls are prebuilt in sections and are ready to stand, within an hour your walls are up. Your package will also include a roof, door, window, soffit, siding, hardware and an optional insulation package.
We also offer a comprehensive custom garage package program. Our professional sales representatives will guide you through this program and will manage your project from the beginning.
No matter which garage program suits you, our new online garage builder is the place to get started. Just click on the link below, enter your desired specifications and we’ll be in touch with you in 24 – 48 hours.
Put us to work for you!
- We use superior products which meet or exceed city of Winnipeg specifications
- 528 sq. ft. or smaller – 5” thick
- Larger than 528 sq. ft. – 6” thick, 12 x 12 thickened edge and 2 rows of 20M bars.
- Saw cut and sealed to minimize cracking
As part of our superior service we can make all the arrangements for your building permit. If you prefer, permits can be obtained directly from the City of Winnipeg:
City of Winnipeg
Planning, Property & Development Department
Unit 31 – 30 Fort St.
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4X7
P. 204-986-5140 F. 204-986-6347
We co-ordinate and book all the trades, ensure all the building materials are shipped and all at one point of purchase.
Our professional staff can answer all your questions…
How do I get started?
What is a retaining wall/concrete curb and do I need one?
Should I finish the exterior with siding or stucco?
What are the benefits of an insulated steel overhead door vs. a non-insulated door?
Olympic Standard Package
- Insulated R10 raised panel overhead door
- Entry lock
- PWF bottom plates
- Fixed or slider dual pane PVC window
- 25 year shingle (your choice)
- Vented aluminum soffit & fascia (your choice)
- Vinyl siding (white)
- 6 panel steel insulated walk in door
- OSB sheeting
- 2×4 construction
- Trusses at 24” OC
- Roof vents
Options, Options and More Options!
- Concrete pad and approach
- Removal of existing garage and pad
- Exterior finish options
- Roofing options
- Overhead garage doors and openers
- Electrical package
- Obtain building permit
- Metal cladding on doors